Not really a big surprise considering how crazy busy I've been.
Here's the down and dirty of what we've been up to:
- Fiance (now (and newly) husband) purchased an equestrian apparel wholesale/manufacturing company called FITS Riding Ltd
- For this we spent 3 weeks in Portland, OR back in May (the company was based there)
- We moved the company to South Carolina where we live
- We've gone to 2 trade shows
- King of Prussia, PA and Cologne, Germany
- YES, Olivia does come to work with us EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. #bosslady
- We are building a house
- YES, It will have a dog room (which will double as my laundry room). And YES, it will have a dog shower. And YES, Olivia will have some sort of closet/armoire for all her clothes and accessories
- We were planning a wedding
- We got married!
Our wedding was a dream come true, Olivia and our 5 month old niece were the flower girls and had matching wicker strollers to go down the aisle in and matching dresses. Olivia was actually at the wedding until 9 pm and got to dance and go in the photo booth as well as eat her dinner kibble off one of the china salad plates.
I want to get back to blogging and writing. I miss it! Hopefully I can force myself back in the habit and stay on the wagon this time. PAWS CROSSED.