Search This Blog

Monday, October 26, 2015

Jumping Back Into the Blogosphere... BARK WORLD or BUST!



So I've been dying to go to Bark World in Atlanta (only 3 hours by car for me) for 3 years now (holy dog, has it really been that long?!). This year I'm finally going to make it (unfortunately sans Olivia, but that may be for the best, it's sometimes hard to get everything you want done when you have a 'toddler' with you. Although I will miss her!)


So yeah, I'm jumping back into the blogosphere head first. I'm hoping to gain new insight and inspiration for future projects, having to do with this blog and otherwise. I'll be the first to admit that I'm very easily side tracked.

I can't wait to go to my first blogging conference ever!!!

7 comments:

  1. I was at the last two and had a blast! I can't make it this year, but I am sure you will have a wonderful time! DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  2. G club More than 500 gambling games.

    G club It is a site where you can enjoy playing Rummikub and many other gambling games online. This is the current hot trend. With over 11 years of experience and expertise, it has become widely known among internet gamblers across Southeast Asia.
    About Rummikub The card game is used for 2-4 players, including the elements of the game Rummy and Mahjong. There are 104 cards in the game when it comes to making gambling games, the Internet is so popular and in addition to Rummikub, we. There are more than 500 world-class gambling games that we have come up with. To win the game, especially gambling.
    We invite you to join us with fun. Get paid to sign up for a new 200 baht per referral. Number of persons not exceeding 15 persuasions per month. Do not wait, invite your friends to join together. We have people working for you not only 24 hours at the site. จีคลับ

    ReplyDelete