Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: An army of Gremlins

Some of you will remember that last fall I started an attempt at making a plush doll to look like Olivia. I finally did it! I'm super proud of how they turned out. I created them from start to finish. Everything from making the pattern to sewing to stuffing them.

Check my Etsy to see the listing for the dolls as well as the jewelry I make!

Here's my army of gremlins!


"Uh Mom? Why are they all looking at me?"






20 comments:

  1. But just be careful not to get them wet or feed them after midnight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. I hope these do real well for your Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the CUTEST EVER!!! You did an AMAZING job!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota www.dakotasden.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so talented! I pinned and I shared on Dakota's facebook fan page and I tweeted

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable. How does Olivia like them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's confused as to why they don't squeak... BOL!

      Delete
  6. What's real, what's fake? You'll never know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, these are so cute! I just bookmarked your etsy shop - super adorable stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are totally adorable! You've inspired me - now I kind of want to design my own stuffed Pug!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stuffed pug would be super cute!

    ReplyDelete