Search This Blog

Monday, February 3, 2014

February is Spoil Your Pet Month...

And boy do I spoil Olivia!

She gets Blue Buffalo grain-free dog food, she gets all natural made in the USA dental bones (one per day), she gets a more cookies than any other dog I know (except Fern Louise, she gets just as many), she goes for car rides, she goes on shopping trips, and my oh my does she have toys! Oh, and she gets to sleep in the bed.

I treat Olivia as if she were a human child. She is my child, after all, even if she has four legs instead of two. My honest belief is why have a dog if you aren't gonna spoil it?


And what can I say... I just can't resist Olivia's cuteness!


You can see Olivia's equally spoiled cat sister, Harley, in the
background.

1 comment:

  1. YES! I have received some of the spoilage. Good thing the month is not OVER yet!

    ReplyDelete