Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Hey Mom! Look what I can do!

So Olivia's puppy class commands aren't her only new tricks. The other day while I was eating breakfast she started HUMPING her Lamb Chop squeaky. Needless to say, I was absolutely horrified.  "OLIVIA! No! Stop that!" I shouted. She looked at me and did it it again.

Yesterday she got her rabies shot and second parvovirus shot so I was able to ask her vet about it. The vet laughed and told me that I shouldn't be worried, that it's not a sexual thing for Olivia, more that she is trying to be dominate. The vet also said "it's a bull dog thing" and while technically Olivia is a terrier.... She's still sorta part of the bull dog family. Hopefully at puppy school tonight Olivia will learn so,etching more desire able... "Come" would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment