Search This Blog

Monday, May 12, 2014

BLOG PAWS 2015

Like everyone else in the Pet Blogosphere who did not get to attend BLOG PAWS 2014 for whatever reason (mine was distance, too far to drive but too expensive to fly) I was obsessively watching what everyone who got to attend was doing via social media. Every day I went through all the pictures on Instagram with #Blogpaws attached to them. I really wish Olivia and I could have met Tillman the skateboarding Bulldog, Manny the Frenchie, and the super cute Capybara that someone brought along. There was so much to learn this year and I feel like I really missed a lot of good stuff. To say I was/ am bummed is an understatement.

However I am not going to dwell on it a moment longer. I'm going to read others' blog posts and find out what I missed. And I'm preparing for next year. I was thrilled to hear next year BLOG PAWS 2015 is in Nashville, TN. That is only 6.5 hours from me! A totally do-able drive. Then last night I saw that BLOG PAWS 2015 tickets are 50% off until tonight... that's a hugeee discount! This morning I propositioned the trip to my dad. My fiancee and I live at home with my parents and I don't know where we will be living a year from now but it's really in my best interest to ask before I buy anything like this. So I took the risk of my dad saying no, and I asked him. And guess what? He actually said yes. I must have done a good job of selling it as a continuing education opportunity in the industry that I want to be a part of. My dad is a big advocate of me going to continuing education stuff. So I went online and I bought my ticket! I can now officially say this for Olivia (because of course she is coming) and myself....



To say I'm excited does not even begin to explain it. I'm going to work extra hard in the next year to network with my fellow pet bloggers more, write more, tweet more, whatever it takes to make my blog the best it can be. I've gone through a few times this year where I just stopped blogging for a few weeks. I felt like I had blogger's block and I felt like I was just too busy. But it's time to make my blog more of a priority and less of just a hobby. 

Olivia and I are excited to meet everyone in a little over a year at BLOG PAWS 2015!


And on a side note... this is my 100th blog post... so that's exciting too!

No comments:

Post a Comment