Search This Blog

Friday, January 10, 2014

Look what I made!

So I've been slacking in the blog department... oops :/

But today I made this:


I made it out of Sculpey clay (black and white) that I bought at Hobby Lobby and used a small Black and Decker toaster oven that I got for cheap to bake it (apparently you're not supposed to bake this sorta stuff in an oven you cook food in). 



I'm really happy with how this turned out. (The black "spot" is actually a hole so I can make it into a necklace). I'm hoping to add this to the line of handmade goods my mom and I want to start making and selling together. This could be made without the hole so it could be a pin.. or made smaller to be made into earrings. This ended up being pretty large, I think in the future I may scale it down a bit, but I'm still totally thrilled with how it turned out!

Everyone should definitely keep an eye out for the opening of my future Etsy shop!


No comments:

Post a Comment