Search This Blog

Monday, March 31, 2014

Teaching How to Jump Through a Hula Hoop

As a lot of you know Olivia and I are working on her riding a skateboard. Right now, though, I'm a little bit stuck on it because the ground is so flat so she doesn't have a hill to naturally help propel her and encourage her to pull her other feet up on the board and really ride it.

In the mean time while I find a solution to that problem, I'm thinking I'd like to teach Olivia to jump through a hula hoop! She naturally enjoys jumping over things in her way and I think she and i could have a lot of fun with it! I found this great video on how to teach the trick and I'm going to try to buy one at Target tonight :)

I'll keep you guys posted on our progress!!

Here's the video I found with the steps I plan on using:


No comments:

Post a Comment