Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Olivia's Souvenirs from Florida

Brian and I were in Fort Walton Beach, Florida this past weekend visiting his 90+ year old grandparents. We left Friday and got home Monday (yesterday). I missed Olivia terribly. I didn't buy a single thing for myself as a souvenir but she got some new stuff (some she likes better than others, haha).


If you guessed this new ensemble is not Olivia's favorite gift from my trip, than you are correct! But Easter is coming and it was too cute to pass up! I found it at Petco which I do have here at home but it's an hour or more away.




As you may (maybe not) be able to read on the label these are K9 Candy Buttons, made from vanilla yogurt, carob, and peanut butter. I bought them at a privately owned dog store called 3 Dogs & a Chick, which was part bakery and part pet products. They even make and ship their baked goods and you can order your dog a birthday cake (they overnight them, I asked).

If anyone has a recipe for these or something similar I'd love if you would share it!


I also bought these at Petco, Olivia hasn't tried them yet though (but she does like their peanut butter). I got them buy 2 get 1 free with my Petco rewards card. I like this brand because they are made in the USA (yay!) and the fact that they are sort of like Toms Shoes where you buy one and they give to a dog in need.

You can check out their website with their mission and what they do here.


The next thing I really want to do is plan a vacation that Olivia can come on too, because while our trip was enjoyable, I would have had a whole lot more fun if I could have brought Olivia along too!

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing when I travel! The dogs always get lots of goodies!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete