Search This Blog

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Olivia Goes to The Car Show

My dad likes to collect antique cars and take them to local car shows. Today he went to one about 45 minutes away with my mom and another couple who are family friends. I don't usually go. Sitting in a hot parking lot is not my idea of a good time. But after going to Petsmart this morning I decided to meet everyone there with Olivia. I've seen photos in the past of Frenchies in baby swings at a playground and wanted to take a similar one of Olivia. I finally got to today!

checking out her surroundings 

Smile!


Olivia and her "grandpa's" caddy

Olivia and our friend's corvette

in the swing





Here's a video of her swinging!





1 comment:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun, but I wouldn't fit in the swing!

    ReplyDelete