Search This Blog

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Popware for Pets

I don't know what I would do without my Popware for Pets collapsible bowl. It's awesome! And for someone like me who has a dog with a smushy face who gets hot really really fast, it's a necessity. It has a caribeener as well as a hole for you to put the top of a water bottle through (it stays on really well and fits snuggly) which is nice for keeping the two together.

I bought it before I got Olivia (in preparation) and to be honest, I wasn't sure how much I'd use it, but I wanted to have a travel bowl just in case. I use it all the time, like, at least once a week. I have the smaller one in green and for a little thing like Olivia it's the perfect size. For her Golden Retriever friend, Hudson, it is a bit tiny lol. I love that it collapses completely flat making it easy to slip into any purse or tote because of its lack of bulk. I give it five stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment